Lumix S Series Full Frame
On the 25th September Panasonic announced the Lumix S Series Full Frame Mirrorless camera. This camera is dedicated for professional photographers and clearly backs up it’s exciting new features and built in tools.
The Lumix S Series offers superb image stabilisation in both the camera body and new lens collection. With not only the highest shutter speed and flash-synchronisation speeds, it will also contain the best quality resolution electronic viewfinder in the industry. However the two models announced in the S Series won’t be released until 2019.
What to expect from Lumix in 2019?
Panasonic will increase it’s LUMIX S Series compatible lenses and will continue developing more than ten by 2020. This includes a 50mm/F1.4 prime lens, 24-105mm standard zoom lens, and 70-200mm telephoto zoom lens.
Lumix S Series Features
- 4K resolution 50/60fps – “Worlds first” 4k resolution mirrorless full-frame camera.
- Full Frame Image sensor – Newly developed image sensor and image processing engine.
- Memory Cards – Double slot for the XQD memory card
- A rugged triaxial tilt LCD – Aimed at professionals for ease of use and control
- Image stabilisation – “Worlds first” full frame image stabilisation with Dual I.S.
Additional Panasonic Information:
- The Lumix S series will contain the Leica’s L-Mount, which means these cameras will have extra compatibility with eight high-quality lenses from Leica.
- The Panasonic Lumix S1R comes with a 47MP sensor
- The Panasonic Lumix S has a megapixel count of 24MP, but contains similar specs